Thursday, May 01, 2008

umm yeah

so - apparently my idea of posting has been... lacking.
here's a catch up.
• i am 34 weeks pregnant (hence the lack of posts)
• i started a baby blog (http://avilasprout.blogspot.com)
• LOTS of knitting has been done - observe the list of FO's - (Ravelry links)

Baby Bolero Jacket
(no finished photo alas...)

Three Bowls for Wendy


Dishcloths for Agatha (although this really is a work in progress as I want to make MANY more...)

Gabby's Pink Color-Block Cardigan

Felted jewelry tray (originally meant to share, but my husband has taken it over...)

Garter stitch cardigan (again, no FO photo - or even WIP photo!)

Garter stitch scarf

Baby Bean's first teddy

Daddy and Bean's matching hats

Baby Hat (from One Skein) for Baby Nash!

Bug Hat for baby Bean

Baby hat for neighborhood moms (2 - no photo of either of course!)

Thank you clutches (The Clutch you'll never give up from One Skein - LOVE this pattern, made two almost identical for the hostesses of my baby shower - of course, no photo... sigh)

Baby Bean newborn soaker(Can I just say I LOVE THIS PATTERN! I can't wait to make a zillion of these!)

whoa. that's a lot for a super slow knitter!
next post (soon i PROMISE) a WIP list.

xo

No comments: