Sunday, February 26, 2012

Hitting the big time



Check it out! I am an official "sponsored" listing. Fancy.


Today I have spent sewing, and working on the site here. I must say I am getting used to (albeit slowly) the WordPress format. It's quite functional, and pretty. Lots and lots of fancy widgets and stuff. I could really play for hours. But work must be done.

On that note, I finalized a day for the first public butterbirds booth! Saturday March 17, St. Patrick's day for those in the know, I'll be setting up shop down on South Congress. This falls dead smack in the middle of SXSW, so should be  v e r y interesting.

If you're in Austin that Saturday, come on down and see me! 9am to ... South Congress pop up markets (by the trailers).

 

As an aside - I was able to procure more standardized employment, as an intern at a local publishing company. I am way over-experienced for an intern, but I also need to learn some new tricks to keep me marketable, so this is a good thing.

How was your Sunday? Getting ready for a fabulous Oscar party? We plan on eating french toast in our pajamas while watching. It's good to be ok with the lazy.

xo

 

No comments: